The CPCD provides ClassicProductiveExpressSchoolInstallationReconversion Loans
However, the member can claim a classic loan three times greater than his savings; provided that 2/3 (two thirds) are covered by the savings of one or more avalistes, themselves members of the CPCD.
However, if 2/3 are guaranteed by a land title (mortgage) or other, the rate goes from 1.5% to 2%.
In addition to these conditions, there are costs to be paid by the member in the constitution and study of the productive loan file, among others:
- File study fees: 3% of the amount granted,
- Expenses of the notary and the real estate expert.
However, the member’s credibility with the CPCD may influence the granting of this type of credit.
NB : – For any type of loan, a pre-designed form must be completed by the member at the cash desk, ie 2000 FCFA for the productive loan and 500 FCFA for other types.
- The deadline is monthly and if it is not respected, the interest rate automatically doubles,
- The durations indicated above are maximum. The borrower can determine the duration of his loan himself, with the possibility of prepayment.
- Layout, equipment and installation,
- Payment of a rental security deposit.
Two years after the first start of service, the benefit of prospective credit is prohibited.
The amount is capped at 1,000,000 FCFA (one million) francs for a maximum period of 36 months. It is accompanied by compensatory savings of 20% of the loan granted.
- Having been regularly active, without interruption for more than 10 years,
- With substantial savings.
The credit in question would cover:
- Project implementation and business creation
- Company working capital, employee salaries, electricity and water costs, secretarial running costs, raw materials, etc.
- Twinning projects of members for payment of certain common costs such as secretarial services, electricity, water; etc.
- Projects involving the CPCD as part of the rehabilitation of certain viable projects facing proven difficulties.
This credit does not give rise to compensatory savings.
A credit form of each type is available at the CPCD.
Once completed, dated and signed by the parties concerned (principal and its guarantor guarantors), this form is sent to the CPCD which analyzes the eligibility conditions.
Only one credit can be taken out by each person and there is no accumulation of credit at the reduced rate. The conditions of eligibility mentioned above are examined by the CPCD Agency of the place of residence of the person concerned.